Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I Am Officially Sleep Deprived =)

O.k. we have now gone two months without normal sleep. It is almost easier to just never sleep than it is to wake up after just a few hours of sleep and not be able to go back to sleep again until it is time to wake everyone else up. I feel like maybe I could have made it through med school after all =). What were we saying the other day Elizabeth? Sleep is for whimps? Sleep is overrated? Maybe if I wasn't so sleep deprived I could remember =). I am just super grateful that Sean is not colicky. He doesn't cry except for when he is hungry. So at least when I am not sleeping, I can truly enjoy this precious baby=)

2 comments:

  1. Come on over and I will watch your kids while you nap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. =) if you come over here, I'll watch your kids while you nap too =)

    ReplyDelete