Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Baby Sean

It has been a beautiful thing having this precious baby home with us, and becoming a part of our lives. The other children adore him, and I can't stop looking at him. I am pretty sure he is our last. I don't know if this is the reason I cry at the thought of him being a week old when this has NEVER turned the tears on in me before with our other infants, or the reason I just want to hold him all the time. But for some reason, he invokes these emotions in me that I have never experienced quite like this before. I feel very very blessed to be the mother of my children. They make me a better person.

3 comments:

  1. Aaaaaaw! I felt the same way about Theron. Still do. I get really sad when I think about him growing up and I try to make him "stay a baby" forever. Bittersweet. Congratulations, hope all is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you go! Already a post! He is so precious and adorable. I can see why you can't stop looking at him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for understanding gals - it helps more than you know!

    ReplyDelete